Subject Teaching in International Schools
Qingdao has a large number of International Schools that are aiming to combine Western and Chinese education for the students to have a bilingual environment. This will result in a more divers learning experience that will give students the opportunity to study abroad. As a Subject teacher, you will have the opportunity to teach in these International Schools, not only Chinese students, but students from all over the world. Whatever subject you will teach, Mathematics, Physics, Music, Art etc., you will be guiding your students towards a brighter international career.
*Click the tabs below to see the general description of your tasks and benefits as a Subject teacher.
- Preparing and creating lesson plans – Utilizing provided teaching materials to develop your own teaching style will be imperative to motivating and teaching young learners.
- Teaching small group classes – Typically ranging from 1-6 understanding the dynamics of small group classes then teaching them will be required.
- Teach one to one classes – teaching one to one is often the best way for students to learn at there own speed.
- Teaching“English Corners” – These English Corners are often large groups of students who gather and discuss in a low pressure and fun atmosphere a subject that you will prepare.
- Managing your classes and communicating with your students.
- Managing extra curricular activities such as Clubs and trips in holiday time and on there weekend.
If you see anything suitable in our Kindergarten Teacher Recruitment Board,
please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t find your dream job? You can still send us your CV and your own job description and
we will contact you as soon as we find something suitable.