Teach English as a Second language
MTA Network is representing a number of high-quality schools located in Qingdao, China, that are looking for TEFL certified teachers. These positions are ideal for those who want a unique experience abroad while building their international teaching career. Teaching English as a second language in a developing country like China can be very rewarding. You will improve your teaching skills while helping others achieve their own goals.
*Click the tabs below to see the general description of your tasks and benefits as an ESL teacher.
- Preparing and creating lesson plans –Utilizing provided teaching materials to develop your own teaching style will be imperative to motivating and teaching
- Teach small group classes – Typically ranging from 1-6 understanding the dynamics of small group classes then teaching them will be required.
- Teach one to one classes – teaching one to one is often the best way for students to learn at there own speed.
- Teaching“English Corners” – These English Corners are often large groups of students who gather and discuss in a low pressure and fun atmosphere a subject that you will prepare.
- Managing your classes and communicating with your students.
- Power point presentational skills and basic competency with the software.
- Basic Microsoft word and excel skills
- Responsible attitude
- Positive and motivated
- Salary will be no less than 9000 RMB/month
- Flight Reimbursement will be provided after the year’s completion
- Visa (Z working Visa) invitation documentation will be fully provided
- Airport pick up on your arrival day
- Welcome package including introduction of Qingdao, bus routes, restaurants, places to visit, etc.
- 24 hour emergency assistance
If you see anything suitable in our Kindergarten Teacher Recruitment Board, please send us your CV at email@example.com
Didn’t find your dream job? You can still send us your CV and your own job description and we will contact you as soon as we find something suitable.